#AMD #safety #sustainability #innovation #technology
- Hernán Sánchez currently occupies the position: Solutions Architect assisting brands and clients in the pre-sale and diffusion stage of AMD technologies.
- He has extensive experience designing microprocessor-based computers and custom solutions.
- For more than 20 years he has been the academic director of the Computer Network Technician courses at the Institute of Technology of Argentina.
- For 16 years he has directed the TV show called Eduhard, dedicated to the disclosure of information technology and PC hardware.
- Since 2011 he has developed technology trainer activities for the AMD components area and since 2019 he develops the current role for both the Client and Server commercial area.
- Hernan is passionate about technology and its dissemination.
Security, portability, performance and sustainability, keys to optimizing today’s Latin American businesses
- It is a reality that technology permeates almost all aspects of our daily life, awakening new needs and leading to the search for agile responses that respond to these new challenges that arise both personally and business today.Currently, Latin American businesses, in order to optimize themselves and be more competitive, demand that technology prove their performance, security, immediacy, portability and energy efficiency.
For us, it is vital to work permanently on the development of innovative technology that meets the needs of our customers. At over 52 years old, AMD has set a new pace of innovation for the high-performance computing industry and continues to define and shape ambitious new blueprints in the CPU and GPU segments as part of a multi-year roadmap.
Therefore, we remind you to learn more about AMD and how, together with our business partners, we are helping to solve the most interesting and important challenges of today’s companies.