Optictimes, a company specializing in the development and marketing of products for fiber optic networks and providing solutions for FTTx and Television, with headquarters in China, to date has branches in Latin American countries such as Peru, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil and Chili. In addition to seeking to improve the lives of each person through digital transformation, providing them with high quality technological products, Optictimes is characterized by providing personalized attention to its clients, providing them with suitable products for each type of project, training them so that they can know how to optimize the performance of the equipment and thus offer a quality service to the end user, to this is added the post-sale service backed by the team of Engineers who lead the technical support area.
- Best Moments of 7th America Digital Latin American Congress of Business & Technology 2022
- GlobalLogic presents: 5 key technologies in digital banking and Fintech services
- Citrix and hybrid work: technology focusing on people
- GRUPOEXPO, how to solve strategically the optimization of processes
- What is the true role of a CIO in the digital economy?