May 16, 2022
Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale for enterprise search, observability, and security. Elastic solutions are built on a single free and open technology stack that can be deployed anywhere to instantly find actionable insights from any type of data — from finding documents, to monitoring infrastructure, to hunting for threats. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
- Best Moments of 7th America Digital Latin American Congress of Business & Technology 2022
- GlobalLogic presents: 5 key technologies in digital banking and Fintech services
- Citrix and hybrid work: technology focusing on people
- GRUPOEXPO, how to solve strategically the optimization of processes
- What is the true role of a CIO in the digital economy?