September 7, 2018
NeoCon has developed a high-end asset and resource management system based on a solid, scalable Framework. Applying the framework there is a possibility to implement customized ERP systems in a few weeks. It supplies the highest German quality with the Hungarian creativity and flexibility. All of this for a very reasonable price. Our Business Solution
August 31, 2018
CanalMobile is a new channel that Colabra wants place in several organizations, as an attractive app for collaborators and for highly efficient enterprises. This is the beginning of your strategic campaign for mobile solutions. If you forget your Smartphone at home. Would you come back to get it? Certainly, the answer would be yes.
September 6, 2016
“Opportunities for the TICs and Digital Industries of Latin America” September 7th, 2016 – Hotel Dann Carlton Bogotá. The Chilean Ambassador to Colombia Ricardo Navarrete Betanzo, Prochile’s Office in Bogotá, Minister MinTic Dr Juan Sebastián Rozo, along with authorities, companies and stakeholders of the TICs and Digital industries will hold next Wednesday, 7th ofSeptember
August 17, 2016
On July 8 and 9 2015 in Santiago, Chile will be held the principal business and technology event of Latin America, which will feature more than 22 countries represented, gathered to address the latest trends in technology, software, e- commerce, mobile and online marketing . Major companies, country pavilions and business delegations from across the
- NeoCon Ltd. is a Hungarian based company on the field of IT consulting & development
- CanalMobile: connected employees, productive enterprises
- America Digital’s Directive will meet with global Fintech companies to unlock the over US$ 100 Billion Latin American Market during its global tour.
- America Digital’s Directive will meet with global IOT Providers to unlock the over US$ 100 Billion IOT Latin American Market during its global tour.
- America Digital’s Directive starts strategic meetings in Silicon Valley with Stakeholders and CEOs from the Tech Industry as part of its global tour.