Dock is a leading technology company for financial services in Latin America
We make financial experiences simpler and more accessible. Understanding behind the scenes of operations also means enabling your clients to promote financial inclusion for the unbanked
If my client’s client can spend less, that’s how we’re going to change the world. Financial inclusion helps solve problems such as social inequality and income distribution.
With organic and inorganic growth, Dock operates more than 40 million active accounts through its cloud platform, as of September 30, 2021.
In December 2021, the company announced the acquisition of Cacao, a Mexican startup focused on card processing solutions that will now adopt the Dock brand. The deal expands Dock’s regional footprint and furthers its goal of becoming the leading provider of fintech services in Latin America.
For more information visit: https://dock.tech/es/
- Best Moments of 7th America Digital Latin American Congress of Business & Technology 2022
- GlobalLogic presents: 5 key technologies in digital banking and Fintech services
- Citrix and hybrid work: technology focusing on people
- GRUPOEXPO, how to solve strategically the optimization of processes
- What is the true role of a CIO in the digital economy?