Darktrace is the world’s leading cyber AI company and the creator of Autonomous Response technology.
Its self-learning AI is modeled on the human immune system and used by over 4,000 organizations to protect against threats to the cloud, email, IoT, networks and industrial systems. This includes insider threat, industrial espionage, IoT compromises, zero-day malware, data loss, supply chain risk and long-term infrastructure vulnerabilities.
The company has over 1,300 employees, 44 offices and headquarters in San Francisco, US and Cambridge, UK. Every 3 seconds, Darktrace AI fights back against a cyber-threat, preventing it from causing damage.
- NeoCon Ltd. is a Hungarian based company on the field of IT consulting & development
- CanalMobile: connected employees, productive enterprises
- America Digital’s Directive will meet with global Fintech companies to unlock the over US$ 100 Billion Latin American Market during its global tour.
- America Digital’s Directive will meet with global IOT Providers to unlock the over US$ 100 Billion IOT Latin American Market during its global tour.
- America Digital’s Directive starts strategic meetings in Silicon Valley with Stakeholders and CEOs from the Tech Industry as part of its global tour.