Coursera was created in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. Today it is one of the world’s largest online learning platforms, with 82 million registered students as of 31 March 2021.
Coursera partners with more than 200 leading universities and industry partners to offer a broad catalogue of content and credentials, including guided projects, courses, specialisations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. More than 6,000 institutions have used Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens and students, including in high-demand fields such as data science, technology and business.
- Best Moments of 7th America Digital Latin American Congress of Business & Technology 2022
- GlobalLogic presents: 5 key technologies in digital banking and Fintech services
- Citrix and hybrid work: technology focusing on people
- GRUPOEXPO, how to solve strategically the optimization of processes
- What is the true role of a CIO in the digital economy?