Comba Telecom is a global leading solutions and services provider of wireless and information communications systems with its own R&D facilities, manufacturing base, and sales and service teams. The Company offers a comprehensive suite of products and services including wireless access, wireless enhancement, antenna and subsystems and wireless transmission to its global customers.
Established in 1997 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2003, Comba researches and develops wireless technology through its R&D centers in China and USA. Its manufacturing base in China features advanced testing equipment and one of the largest microwave anechoic testing chambers in the region to ensure quality in its products.
- NeoCon Ltd. is a Hungarian based company on the field of IT consulting & development
- CanalMobile: connected employees, productive enterprises
- America Digital’s Directive will meet with global Fintech companies to unlock the over US$ 100 Billion Latin American Market during its global tour.
- America Digital’s Directive will meet with global IOT Providers to unlock the over US$ 100 Billion IOT Latin American Market during its global tour.
- America Digital’s Directive starts strategic meetings in Silicon Valley with Stakeholders and CEOs from the Tech Industry as part of its global tour.