Atento is the largest provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing (CRM BPO) services in Latin America, and among the top five providers globally, based on revenues.
Atento is also a leading provider of nearshoring CRM/BPO services to companies that carry out their activities in the United States. Since 1999, the company has developed its business model in 14 countries where it employs 150,000 people. Atento has over 400 clients to whom it offers a wide range of CRM/BPO services through multiple channels. Atento’s clients are mostly leading multinational corporations in sectors such as telecommunications, banking and financial services, health, retail and public administrations, among others. Atento´s shares trade under the symbol ATTO on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
In 2019, Atento has been named one of the World´s 25 Best Multinational Workplaces and one of the Best Multinationals to Work for in Latin America by Great Place to Work®; as well as recognized as a leader in growth and innovation in the Radar Frost 2020 ™ for the customer experience outsourcing services market in Latin America. For more information visit www.atento.com
- Stefanini will make a difference in the 6th Latin American Congress America Digital 2021
- Empowering the workforce of the future, the key to success.
- Governments and Entertainment Industries Adopt Blockchain Innovation.
- The urgency to listen to the experts.
- Remote work, a temporary solution or the ultimate reality?