Alibaba Cloud, founded in 2009, is the technology backbone of Alibaba Group. Today it is a global leader in cloud computing and artificial intelligence, providing services to thousands of enterprises and developers in more than 200 countries and regions.
Committed to the success of its customers, Alibaba Cloud provides a complete set of reliable and secure cloud services, including databases, storage, security, big data and much more. In January 2017, Alibaba Cloud became the official cloud services partner of the Olympics. Aiming to enhance the experience of event organizers, fans, athletes and broadcasters, Alibaba Cloud has introduced many technological innovations together with the International Olympic Committee, such as OBS Cloud.
- Best Moments of 7th America Digital Latin American Congress of Business & Technology 2022
- GlobalLogic presents: 5 key technologies in digital banking and Fintech services
- Citrix and hybrid work: technology focusing on people
- GRUPOEXPO, how to solve strategically the optimization of processes
- What is the true role of a CIO in the digital economy?